Things to Do in Park City – Summer Activities
If you think fun at Canyons Resort and Park City stops when the snow melts, think again. Spring ushers in a fresh change. The gondola whisks mountain bikers and hikers to adventures high in the mountains. Festivals and celebrations abound on the plaza. Park City summer activities like horseback riding and fishing are also right there at the mountain. It’s all within reach at Hyatt Escala Lodge.
Opening in 2013, Park City Canyons will have an environmentally sensitive, 18-hole golf course, designed by award-winning golf course designer Gene Bates. There’s nothing quite like golf in the cool, dry Park City air with breathtaking mountain and valley views along a course with the perfect balance of fun and challenge.
- Holiday celebrations and concert series on the plaza
- 18-hole championship golf course opening August 2013
- 18-hole family putting course
- Gondola to single-track mountain bike trails
- Gondola to Park City’s best hiking trails
- Mid-mountain 18-hole disc alpine course
- Mid-mountain bike park with terrain for all ability levels